Photobucket

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Well here are some pictures of where we will be moving to. The house is the original farm house, but its been well cared for.

This is our barn. Kyle and Kenzie want to have every anmimal possible. Pigs, chickens, cows, horses, sheep, turkeys, goats etc. I think i have agreed on a dog but nothing more then that.

And this is the big work shop. I am not sure what we are going to use it for. I keep on telling Kyle that I want it for all my scrapbooking and crafts, but to be honest I still dont think its big enough.
Theres also a garage and a small greenhouse on the property. I cant wait to get out there and start some tomatoe plants and a garden.

1 comment:

Julie Allred said...

That is soo awesome. It will be great to have all that space!!! Just 3 months and you will be liven the good life.