Photobucket

Monday, December 1, 2008

Well this is so embarrasing that I am posting my halloween picuters when I have already changed my background for christmas, but oh well what can I say I'm a weeeee bit behind. Well here you have it. HaLLoWedEn!! Kenzie for the longest time could not decide on what she wanted to be. She hum and haaed all October trying to think of something that she wanted to be. She finally decided that she wanted to be something that would be able to eat her baby sister! So what better costume for Addison then a loaf of bread!! Kenzie finally decided on being a gothic vampiress, which really is just a black dress, but walmart thought they could charge and arm and a leg for it. RIP OFF lol Our beautiful pumkin
Kenzie my poser. She has to pose for everything!

Addison wondering what the heck her sister is doing


Our pumpkind getting drunk on coke haha




Again my poser!




Addison not to impressed with being a loaf of bread





Kenzie in la la land







Kenzie about to eat her sister














No comments: