Photobucket

Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Family Day

Well yesterday we decided to take the kids into Lethbridge to the Ramada to go swimming. It was a blast. This was Addisons first time swimming in a pool other then the one we bought for the backyard last summer. She had so much fun. Kenzie enjoyed it too. There is a wave pool, hop tub, 2 waterslides and a kiddie pool with lots to play with. The wave pool is were I spent most of my time with Addison. Kyle and Kenzie went down the slides a few times. Kenzie then wanted me to go up with her. And well to be honest I dont really like them but after Kenzie called me a chicken and a scardy cat a few times I thought I cant let her show me up. So down I went. Yeah I will admit it in the end it was fun. Addison even went down with Kyle once. She seemed to like it. It was nice to spend the day as a family and have fun together. We have accepted a job offer out in Saskatchewan and yesterday was the last day to spend together as a family because Kyle left this morning for Saskatchewan.

No comments: