Photobucket

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Young, Saskatchewan

Well like I said earlier... today was a very sad day at our house. Today is the day that Kyle leaves for Young Saskatchewan. We have had a few job offers the last month or so but when it really came down to it this job was the best choice for our family. Its another dairy job, but that is what Kyle seems to like. It comes with a nice house with its own yard and a nice new barn. Kenzie is excited to be able to have a calf of her own and to be able to have chickens.. I dont think she knows that work comes with all of those animals. I am just excited to have a house of my own. Its going to be an adventure I am sure, but I am up for the challenge. The only hard part of this all is that I wont be moving until the end of June. We both think that it would not be good for Kenzie to be taken out of school again. So I will be staying in Cardston with the girls until Kenzie is done school. Thats a whole 4 long months away from Kyle.... I hope we will survive.

1 comment:

Julie Allred said...

You are such a tough lady, I know you can do it. I am sure Kenzie appreciates not being moved in the middle of the year=) I'll have to come see you before you go and show you our little girl (due May 12)!! I can't believe that we are moms, it seems like yesterday we were in Jr. High.