Photobucket

Thursday, April 10, 2008

My lil singer!!


This year Kenzie was asked to be in the Jr Choir at school. At first I was hesitant but then after all of her begging I finally said yes. And I am glad that I did. She loves it. And its so cute to watch her up there just singing her heart out. I dont think she likes the 730am practices that she has everyweek but oh well. Last week the choir sang in the Rotary Festival here in town and they did great.. I am so proud of her. Her grade one choir also sang and they did great too!! The adjudicator had nothing but positve things to say!! She also has a concert tonight with the choir.. I will post some more pictures from tonight later.

3 comments:

PeavoyMom said...

Choir is so good for kids! Or really, any experience that kids can go and do and bring home memories. Lots of my greatest memories come from girls choir. Tell her to keep it up! (I wish I could see a video!)

Anonymous said...

how fun! I wish they offered choir here, that's such a great experience for her! :)

David and Cheryl said...

Hey Ryandel, I just peek-a-booed into your life! I can't believe your little girl is old enough for choir! I love your family pictures! I can't believe how fast time flies! Take care and I love the blog!