Photobucket

Monday, April 7, 2008

Things I will miss!!

As I was driving into town the other day I started to think about all the things that I was going to miss once I leave Cardston. And all my life I have wanted out of this town, but it made me sad to actaully sit down and think of all the memories and fun times that I have had in this town.. So here are a few things that I am going to miss.
The Temple

Its amazing how you can live Cardston your whole life and never really take the time to enjoy the beauty of the temple. We really do take it for advantage. There are many people out there in the world that would love to live this close to a temple, yet its right here in our backyard and we forget about it.

Old Chief



My whole life this has been MY mountain. I dont really have much to say about this one, but Im jsut going to miss it alot. I think its the fact that there are no mountains in Saskatchewan. I am going to have to get a nice big picture of Old Chief and put it in my living room. I love it so much.

My Grandma

HEHE this is my grandma doing what she does best. Pulling teeth. I am going to miss everything about my grandma. She has taught me so much, always willing to help you out no matter what. And I know that my girls are going to miss her too. Kenzie loves to go to grandmas to play and read stories. Im going to miss her bread, cookies, hot cross buns and her creams veggies...to name a few.. I have almost mastered her cookie recipe so I can at least make them when I am home sick for her.

This is Grandma with Addison on her blessing day!

My dads gravesite



Now I know most of you are going to cringe and think 'why is she going to miss that' but this is my place.. This is my place where I go when I am having a bad day, or just need to be alone. I know that I can go here, cry a few tear and then feel at peace again.

And last but not least MY FAMILY


I am going to miss being able to see my family whenever I want. I may not show it all the time but they do mean alot to me. But more then anything I am going to miss my mom. She is my best friend, I know that I can tell her anything and she will not judge me at all... she may laugh at me and make a joke out of it, but I know that she will always be my friend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Greg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Ryandel...good to see you in blogland! I am so glad I found your blog the other day because I remembered you had a picture of the temple on it and I desperately needed one for Sharing Time tomorrow. I hope you don't mind that I downloaded it. It is a beautiful pic...and exactly what I needed! Thanks!

It looks like you are surviving Saskatchewan. Those sunsets sure are pretty!

Have a great day!

Shauna