Photobucket

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Daughter like Mother!

Ok so as a parent we want our kids to be wonderful, fantastik, super great at everything that they do. Most parents are proud to pass on the good genes, like knowledge, personality etc. But not me... I am so proud to pass onto my daughter the talent on how to fit more then one soother into your mouth. Now give her a break, shes still learning she hasn't quite mastered the 3 soothers in mouth but shes got a good start with 2...lol So this is Addison being the best soother sucker out there...lol





See I even have pictures to prove it. Lets just hope she doesnt follow in all of my footsteps!! The top is of Addison with her 2 soothers, and Im on the bottom with 3!!

2 comments:

JWalburger said...

Too Funny! Oh, what we pass on to our kids, I tell ya. Glad to see you are having some fun in life.

Andy said...

That's too funny, and great that you have a pic of you doing it too! I was reading your older posts.. the one about the ski hill. Did you know that it is the old dump? really, and it is busy every winter with people skiing on it. Too funny, hey?