Photobucket

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tagged

OK so I have been tagged. Have never been tagged before so lets see how this goes.....

A tag about ME !

Where were you born? Cardston ,Alberta
Middle name: Fay
How old will you be this year? 26, wow am I really that OLD, sure don't feel it !
Nicknames: Del, Dil, Ryandeller-feller(my grade 3 teacher use to call me that) Bill- my sister calls me Bill all the time, I think its short for Billbobaggins from Lord of the Rings
Are you taller than your mother or father? Shorter then my mom
Do you cry often during movies? all depends on the movie, Everafter, Charly, Notebook, cry like a baby when I watch those ones.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
Favorite color: red and green, oh yeah and pink
Favorite foods: Rice, Mexican, Thai,Chinese
Favorite cold cereal: Shreddies, but only the diamond ones....lol
Favorite Smells: Newborn baby, fresh rain or the outdoors, real Christmas trees, bounce sheets, lavender, baby lotion
Favorite time of day: lately its early morning when I am the only one awake, the house is soooo quite I love it.
What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Herbal Essence
How many pillows do you sleep with? Two really flat pillows stuffed into one pillowcase
Do you play an instrument? back in the day I could play the piano a Little bit and the French Horn
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? good question , it has been so long but I do think it was Dr Seuss..Horton hears a Who
What is your favorite thing to wear ? Jeans & a hoodie
What is your dream vacation? Either New Zealand or Europe
What was your first impression of your spouse? I will be honest with this one..I first noticed the truck long before I even noticed him, and then it was wow hes pretty good looking :)
If you were an animal what would you be? MM thats kinda a tough one I think I would be a alligator, lounge in the water where no one is going to bother me
What is your favorite "me- time" activity? Me time?? whats that?? never heard of that before
What is one of your weaknesses? I get moody if I don't get enough sleep, and pretty emotional too
What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? Cereal or sandwiches
If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? mm either the 60s or 80s they both had good music then
What is the emotion you feel the most? right now since we just moved I think it would be stress, lost, lonely...
Do you consider yourself outgoing? All depends on the day
What is something you are constantly working on? Patience & Tolerance
Any hidden talents? mmm not that I can think of, guess they are hidden too well lol
What is a word or phrase you overuse? Addison NO or Kenzie leave your sister alone or Kenzie your 6 she is 1
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? move away from my home town and family
What is the best thing that happened to you so far this year? was able to quit my job at the bank
The best piece of advice you learned this past year? Happiness is a choice, a choice you consciously make everyday. So lets be Happy !
Who are the 6 people you are going to tag to do this survey? Anyone who wants to.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey you, hope you don't mind that I popped by to see how you were doing. I hope it is okay I am reading your blog. You can check mine out anytime. How is that baby ? I can't believe she is already one? Where are you guys living these days....is you hubby still on the farm ? Hope all is well. Keep in touch !

JWalburger said...

I agree about being the first one up. It is so nice to be in a quite house, even if it is for a short time.